1. Does the machine have normally closed switches? If not, look for problems in the Gammill Plus control.
2. Tighten all the screws in the 6-position green screw terminal on the interface board. Does it solve the problem? If yes, end procedure.
3. Open the Gammill Plus control box. Inspect the white IQ switch connector, push it on the header if loose.
4. Inspect the brown cable connector, push it in on the IQ white connector if loose.
5. Inspect the contacts in the brown cable connector shell. If a contact is pulled out (you see the end of the metal contact) push it back firmly. Did Steps 3, 4, 5 solve the problem? If not, please post the results on the Support Page.