1. Unplug all the connectors from the interface board.
2. Remove the docking station by taking out the two yellow thumbscrews (“a”) and the other two bolts (“b”).
3. Remove the "A" and "B" screws on the left side of the back of the docking station. Loosen the "C" and "D" screws. Slide the bracket under the "C" and "D" screws as the picture shows, then tighten all the screws.
4. Put back the docking station and plug in the connectors
5. Open the clamp, mount the tablet, making sure the original latch is engaged, then flip down the clamp.