You need to set the correct date to complete the boot process:
1. Please plug in a USB keyboard in the turned-off tablet.
2. Turn on the tablet. When you see the Intel logo or the Sahara splash-screen, start hitting the [Delete] button. This should take you to the BIOS main menu.
3. The System Time is highlighted. Make sure that the Num Lock is turned on on the keyboard, and enter the current time, hitting [Enter] after each item.
4. When done with the time, use the [down arrow] key to highlight the date.
5. Enter the date.
6. Using the [right arrow] key, navigate on the top menu to "Exit".
7. "Save Changes and Exit" will be highlighted. Hit [Enter] and [Enter] again to confirm.
The tablet will reboot and go to the IQ program. As the very first step, please download the attached file to your USB, eject the USB and do a System->Program Update on the IQ tablet.
Shut down and restart the tablet.
If you cannot get out of the screen, you can try pushing the button at the top of the tablet using the procedure in this video
for i500 tablets:
for i400 tablets: www.intelliquilter.com/video/bios.avi
If the tablet still does not boot, try replacing your coin battery. If this does not work, your hard drive may be corrupted. Please contact us for information on sending your tablet in for hard drive repair.