Is the AC adapter’s power cord plugged in? If it is plugged in a power strip, surge protector
or any other device, is the device plugged in and turned on?
- Is the green light (“A”) on the AC-adapter on? If not, push in the power cord connector (“B”).
- Is the AC-adapter plugged in the hanging power jack? If not, plug it in.
- Is the power cable firmly plugged in (“C”) at the back of the docking station?
- Is the battery light (two lights on the i500) orange or green at the upper right corner of the
tablet? If not, remove and dock the tablet again.
- If the battery light is not on, unplug the power cable (“C”) from the docking station and plug it
directly in the power jack of the tablet.
- If the battery light still does not turn on, the cable assembly needs replacement. Post the
request on the Support page of www.intelliquilter.com
- If the battery light comes on, the docking connector on the docking station OR the mating
connector at the back of the tablet may be damaged. Please post this information on the